Packaged in convenient, easy to use burstable sachets containing base and activator solutions, Fuse for Surfaces delivers high-level disinfection of floors, walls and general hard surfaces. No counting, weighing or calculations are needed to make up a working solution at the right concentration.
Effective against a wide range of organisms including Clostridium difficile, Fuse is ready to use with just a single dilution. The inclusion of a powerful surfactant ensures a thorough cleaning effect and, unlike chlorine releasing agents, there is little odour and no health and safety or disposal issues.
- Point of use burstable sachet
- One concentration, one contact time
- Cleaning and disinfection combined
- More economical than Chlorine tablets (NaDCC)
- Available in Apple, Citrus and Unfragranced formats.
- Hard surfaces including floors, walls and doors for general ward cleaning
- Hospital mattresses (PVC) and bed frames
Leave a reply →