CleanZone is a high performance anti microbial flooring suitable for light wheeled trafﬁc and heavier pedestrian ﬂows. Permanently installed, it is the most effective way of controlling all forms of foot, wheel and air borne contamination. Dycem CleanZone anti microbial flooring is available in a range of attractive designs which means it still looks good between wet cleaning.
CleanZone has the ﬂexibility to be installed into in a variety of different sized and shaped areas, it is accompanied by a number of edging system choices that are illustrated in the brochures (please visit the Brochures page to download) and can be demonstrated by our contamination control specialists.
- Prevents up to 99.9% of contamination from entering your critical area.
- Reduced ﬂoor and air particle / microbial counts.
- Improved yield, cost savings and proﬁtability.
- Reduced risk of high product rejection rates.
- Dycem products cannot be bypassed and require no overt action.
- Available in a range of low proﬁle edging systems.
- Coving and inlaid options available.
- Ideal for foot contamination control.
How to clean:
Dycem is a long established British manufacturing company with a strong reputation for quality and reliability in it’s two core markets. Today, Dycem is sold globally in over 50 countries to many of the world’s leading corporations through a network of specialist distributors and partners.
Leave a reply →